Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Update on my life

Hello! I am enjoying a warm Kansas afternoon, and just returned from hanging clothes on the line. This
is one of my absolute favorite things to do, and a wonderful time to talk to my Heavenly Father. We have most of our garden planted and the plants are popping up everywhere. After making lunch and doing the dishes, (with some help kindly given by the boys) I sent some letters off, that have been waiting to go for a few days. Our computer just got repaired because it had crashed, so I really have a lot to catch up on!
Olivia and I have learned a few other duets together on the piano, and now I am learning a song called "Dare To Be A Daniel".  I almost have it mastered, but there are a few kinks to work out yet. Also the horses are fun to be around. Especially Spot and Lisa. Spot is dark brown with a black mane and tail, and Lisa is light brown with a golden mane and tail. Both are very gentle. I have not had a chance to ride either of them yet, but am hoping to. And we are having a bit of a problem with the other horse, Legend. He has a problem with biting other horses, and he seems to have a grudge against Lisa. But he has not been gentled very well. Olivia and I rearranged us girls room this morning. We were up at 6:05, because of a alarm that went around that the dogs were out!!!! Turned out that one was out, and she was easy to catch. After that we could not go back to sleep, so we switched the beds around moved the dresser, etc... I like it better now!

Blessings in Yahuwah,
Vanessa

1 comment:

  1. It certainly sound as though you're busy! I didn't know that Olivia's family had horses.
    I'm sure that Hannah would love to be there with
    you, being a horse-lover and all. My sister has horses and their names are Al and Mable. I've only rode one once, though.
    ____The Baking
    Bachelorette

    ReplyDelete