Monday, April 18, 2011

Reading the Bible in a year

Hello girls! I recently decided I was going to read the Bible in a year...I would LOVE to hear from others who are doing it too. I probably am reading too fast though, as I started in Febuary and am in Psalms already. If you are doing it, I would encourage you to keep it up! Don't get sidetracked or miss ONE day, or it tends to fall by the wayside! At least that is what I have found out for myself. It has been a wonderful encouragement to me, and really helps me with being a better sister, daughter and friend.

Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy Spirit is good;
lead me into the land of uprightness.
           Psalm 143:10

2 comments:

  1. Hello, my dear sister!! I'm so excited you are doing a blog!! Yay!!
    Many blessings (hee, hee!)
    ~Your schwester~
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello m'dear! Thanks for posting on my blog! {LOL}
    I am glad you like it!

    Your's Ever~
    The Sew What Spinster {a.k.a. Vanessa}

    ReplyDelete