Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Oh my goodness, it has been like FOREVER since I wrote anything on here. First of all, we did not have 2 babies, it was just one boy, named Skyler Edmond. I love him to pieces, and he is soooo adorable. It is so hot here right now, I am all sweaty....104 degrees, excuse me?? Is it supposed to be this hot here already? I helped my mom set upi her own blog yesterday. It is mainly on health, so if you want to check it out, here's the link    http://naturesraworganics.blogspot.com/  We are going to Strausburg for a picnic this evening. Sounds like it will be a night of playing baseball too, which is fine with me cause I enjoy it, (when I can hit the ball, that is....):) I am making raw strawberry cheesecake too, anybody want some? (It's really really good, by the way, if I must say so myself, seeing that I made it.) Well Happy 4th Of July, everyone, and have the best one ever! (And enjoy the fireworks tonight! I know I will, my bro's bought a lot to shoot off this year) God Bless~

1 comment: